All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionFull-colour throughout, The Rough Guide to Bath, Bristol & Somerset is the ultimate guide to this alluring region. With 30 years experience and our trademark 'tell it like it is' writing style, Rough Guides cover all the basics with practical, on-the-ground details, as well as unmissable alternatives to the usual must-see sights. At the top of your list and guaranteed to get you value for money, each guide also reviews the best accommodation and restaurants in all price brackets. We kw there are times for saving, and times for splashing out. In The Rough Guide to Bath, Bristol & Somerset : over 50 colour-coded maps featuring every listing; area-by-area chapter highlights; top 5 boxes; 'Things t to miss' section; and detailed information on Salisbury and Stonehenge. Make the most of your trip with The Rough Guide to Bath, Bristol & Somerset .
- Author(s)Keith Drew,Robert Andrews
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide to...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date31/03/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight362 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.