All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rough Guide to Belgium and Luxembourg is the ultimate guide to these fascinating countries. The guide is packed with reviews of the wonderful art galleries and historic sights of Ghent, Bruges, Antwerp and Brussels, and provides you with the best information for getting around, whether you want to explore the forests of Ardennes by bike or take a historical walk. The guide also gives you the low-down on Belgium's best beers, hotels and restaurants. There's also full practical information on where to drink, sleep, party and eat, whatever your budget. The guide lays bare all the most surprising aspects of both countries, with accurate maps and detailed information helping you to get under the skin of Belgium and Luxembourg, whilst stunning photography and a full-colour introduction make this your ultimate travelling companion. Make the most of your time on earth(TM) with The Rough Guide to Belgium & Luxembourg.
- Author(s)Martin Dunford
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide to...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date02/03/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.