All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new full-colour Rough Guide to Belgium & Luxembourg is the definitive guide to this underrated corner of Europe. Detailed accounts and crystal-clear maps reveal every ok and cranny of both countries, from the best Belgian beer bars to comic shops, chocolate and carnivals. The guide is packed with historical context and well-informed insights into the superb sights, museums and galleries of the big cities - Ghent, Bruges, Antwerp, Brussels and Luxembourg City - but it also departs from the urban centres for the forests and moorland of the Ardennes, the windswept beaches of the rth coast, the WW1 sites of Flanders and Luxembourg's remote hamlets. You'll find lavish photography and colour maps throughout, plus author picks, themed itineraries and, of course, the lowdown on the best hotels, cafes, restaurants and shops across every price range, giving you clear, balanced reviews and honest, first-hand opinions. Make the most of your time on Earth(TM) with The Rough Guide to Belgium & Luxembourg.
- Author(s)Rough Guides
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide to...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintRough Guides
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width133 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $34.56
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $41.45
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.30
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $45.76
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $37.94
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $20.73
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.