All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionDon't worry, be happy! Find out how! What is happiness? And how can we achieve it? The Rough Guide to Happiness is the ultimate 'how to be happy' handbook. Discover how to effectively improve your work/life balance, increase self-esteem, and urish your mind and body while nurturing relationships with the ones you love. The Rough Guide to Happiness will help you navigate your way through all parts of modern day life, offering a practical and effective range of happiness-building techniques. Rely on realistic suggestions from Dr Nick Baylis, a practising therapist and former Dr Feelgood for The Times Saturday Magazine , who has worked with everyone from young offenders to stressed airline pilots! Are some people genetically predisposed to be happier than others? Can money or techlogy make us happy? The Rough Guide to Happiness explores all these questions and more, going beyond facile tips to offer a deeper understanding of what happiness is with easy solutions for you to implement in your daily life. Drawing on the best ideas from every field, from Hypsis and Energy Therapy to Positive Psychology and Buddhism, The Rough Guide to Happiness provides a wealth of inspiring insights on how to relieve stress and achieve lasting contentment. Make the most of your time on earth with The Rough Guide to Happiness .
- Author BiographyAt Cambridge University, Dr Nick Baylis has lectured 'the skills of well-being' for seven years. An experienced well-being therapist, he wrote 100 columns for The Times (London), and a monthly self-help column for The Australian newspaper. He now helps train the leading educational, health and business organisations the world over. He is a keynote speaker at the leading head-teacher and university conferences in the UK; BUPA commission him to present to their top corporate clients; and his own client list includes the BBC, Channel 4, and Credit Suisse.
- Author(s)Nick Baylis
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date09/12/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width133 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.