All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its twelfth edition, The Rough Guide to Italy is full of painstakingly researched information and inspiration to help you enjoy every moment of your Italian adventure. Whether you're after action or relaxation, Italy won't disappoint - from touring Tuscan hill towns to wine-tasting your way around Friuli-Venezia Giulia, lazing on the Amalfi Coast to shopping till you drop in Milan, brushing up on Renaissance art in Florence to kitesurfing in Sardinia, Rough Guides' expert tips and jaw-dropping photos give you everything you need for the perfect stay in Italia. And although it's hard to go wrong with food in Italy, we've got the lowdown on the most authentic rustic trattoria, Michelin-starred restaurants and favourite aperitivi haunts, t to mention the best places to learn how to cook like a local. Full-colour maps throughout --- at regional and city level - ensure you won't lose your way. There are also suggested itineraries to help with planning, reliable reviews of the best places to stay, from welcoming agriturismi to stylish city-centre hotels, plus in-depth and engrossing sections on Italy's history, art and architecture and groundbreaking film industry, and finally a handy language guide. Make the most of your holiday with The Rough Guide to Italy.
- Author(s)Rough Guides
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide to...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight826 g
- Width133 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine40 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.88
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.54
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.20
- AU $12.45Trending at AU $13.91
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.15
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.45
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.