All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rough Guide to Laos is the ultimate travel guide to this enchanting and unspoiled corner of Southeast Asia with clear maps and detailed coverage of all the attractions and activities. Discover Laos's highlights with stunning photography and information on everything from the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Luang Prabang to the spectacular waterfalls of the high Bolaven Plateau and the gorgeous Four Thousand Islands (Si Phan Don). Find detailed practical advice on what to see and do, relying on up-to-date descriptions of the best hotels and guesthouses, restaurants, bars, shops and tour operators for all budgets. The Rough Guide to Laos also includes detailed background on Laos's ethnic hill tribes and advice on where to trek and who to trek with. Explore every corner of this laidback country with easy-to-use maps to help make sure you don't miss the unmissable. Make the most of your time on Earth with The Rough Guide to Laos.
- Author(s)Edward Aves
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide to...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Content Noteillustrations (colour), maps (colour)
- Weight360 g
- Width170 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement5th edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.