All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fully updated and redesigned ninth edition of The Rough Guide to Prague - w in full colour throughout - is the definitive guide to this beguiling city, with its stunning architecture, turbulent history and top-tch art collections. Read expert background on everything from the ermous Prague Castle complex to relaxing Vltava cruises, and find comprehensive information on the best hotels, pubs, clubs, shops and restaurants for all budgets. The introduction will help you choose where to go and what to see, inspired by dozens of stunning photos. The Things Not To Miss section runs through all the must-sees, while the Itineraries guide you around the city's highlights. Navigation through the book and on the ground is aided by clear colour maps with every chapter. Each one is keyed with all the accommodation, eating and drinking options, nightlife venues and shops that are reviewed in detail in our Listings chapters. You'll also find practical advice on a selection of day-trips from Prague including the Gothic town of Kutna Hora, thought-provoking Terezin and the magnificent Karlstejn Castle. And if you're after fast-fix 'Top 5 boxes' that pick out the highlights you won't want to miss, The Rough Guide to Prague won't let you down! Make the most of your time on Earth(TM) with The Rough Guide to Prague.
- Author(s)Rough Guides
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication16/01/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide to...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight293 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.18
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $27.69
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $16.12
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.81
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.