All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised and updated, this practical and comprehensive guide provides detailed listings and informative background information on the best of this colourful country. From the historic towns to the dunes, beaches and islands of the various regions, there are candid reviews of the best places to stay, eat and drink, from bars and coffee shops to luxury hotels and restaurants. Finally, the Contexts section provides an informed discussion of the art, literature and history of the Netherlands.
- Author BiographyMartin Dunford and Jack Holland were part of Rough Guides' founding team in the early 1980's, after both graduating from University of Kent. They have since co-written several other guides in the Rough Guides series.
- Author(s)Jack Holland,Martin Dunford,Phil Lee
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2003
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date13/09/2007
- Content Note24pp colour photographs, 45 maps
- Weight374 g
- Width148 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.