All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionA memoir about a woman's path to a solo camping lifestyle. This is a saga of adventure, danger, nature and self-discovery when the author quit her job and camped around the U.S. and Canada for a year in a VW pop-top camper.
- Author BiographyAsh was born and raised in Eugene, Oregon, graduated from the University of Oregon in 1971 and earned an M.A. in geography in 1975. She has worked as a city planner, an elementary school teacher and a professor of geography. Ash has been a long-distance runner, an avid bird watcher, and a lover of music, having sung lead roles in operettas and performed as narrator in a symphony production of the children's classic, Tubby the Tuba.
- Author(s)A Lynn Ash
- Date of Publication14/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.