All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe Routledge Companion to Banking Regulation and Reform provides a prestigious cutting edge international reference work offering students, researchers and policy makers a comprehensive guide to the paradigm shift in banking studies since the historic financial crisis in 2007. The transformation in banking over the last two decades has t been authoritatively and critically analysed by the mainstream academic literature. This unique collection brings together a multi-disciplinary group of leading authorities in the field to analyse and investigate post-crisis regulation and reform. Representing the wide spectrum of n-mainstream ecomics and finance, topics range widely from financial invation to misconduct in banking, varieties of Eurozone banking to reforming dysfunctional global banking as well as topical issues such as off-shore financial centres, Libor fixing, corporate governance and the Dodd-Frank Act. Bringing together an authoritative range of international experts and perspectives, this invaluable body of heterodox research work provides a comprehensive compendium for researchers and academics of banking and finance as well as regulators and policy makers concerned with the global impact of financial institutions.
- Author BiographyIsmail Erturk is Senior Lecturer in Banking at Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester, UK Daniela Gabor is Associate Professor in Economics at the University of West England, Bristol, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/2016
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleRoutledge Companions in Business, Management and Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note37 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables, 4 black & white halftones, 33 black & white line drawings
- Weight929 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byDaniela Gabor,Ismail Erturk
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.