All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis Routledge Companion provides a timely and authoritative overview of cross-cultural management as an academic domain and field of practice for academics and students. With contributions from over 60 authors from 20 countries, the book is organised in to five thematic areas: * Review, survey and critique * Language and languages: moving from the periphery to the core * Cross-cultural management research and education * The new international business landscape * Rethinking a multidisciplinary paradigm. Edited by an international team of scholars and featuring contributions from a range of leading cross-cultural management experts, this prestigious volume represents the most comprehensive guide to the development and scope of cross-cultural management as an academic discipline.
- Author BiographyNigel Holden is Visiting Research Fellow at Leeds University Business School, UK. Snejina Michailova is Professor of International Business at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. Susanne Tietze is Professor of Management at Keele University, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Companions in Business, Management and Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, 13 black & white line drawings
- Weight1020 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byNigel Holden,Snejina Michailova,Susanne Tietze
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.