Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionOrganizations change. They grow, they adapt, they evolve. The effects of organizational change are important, varied and complex and analyzing and understanding them is vital for students, academics and researchers in all business schools. The Routledge Companion to Organizational Change offers a comprehensive and authoritative overview of the field. The volume brings together the very best contributors t only from the field of organizational change, but also from adjacent fields, such as strategy and leadership. These contributors offer fresh and challenging insights to the mainstream themes of this discipline. Surveying the state of the discipline and introducing new, cutting-edge themes, this book is a valuable reference source for students and academics in this area.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Boje is Bill Daniels ethics fellow, and Professor in the Management Department at New Mexico State University, USA. He is also President of Standing Conference for Management & Organization Inquiry. His main research is the interplay of storytelling, strategy and complexity. Bernard Burnes is Professor of Organizational Change in the Manchester Business School at the University of Manchester, UK. His teaching and research cover organizational change in its broadest sense. This includes the history, development and current state of organizational change, organizational and inter-organizational behaviour, leadership, strategy and culture. John Hassard is Professor of Organizational Analysis at Manchester Business School, UK and Fellow in Management Learning at the Judge Business School, Cambridge, UK. Previously he taught at the London Business School and universities of Cardiff and Keele. His research interests lie in organizational sociology, management history and change management.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Companions in Business, Management and Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note41 black & white illustrations, 15 black & white tables, 26 black & white line drawings
- Weight1262 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byBernard Burnes,David M. Boje,John Hassard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.