All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Routledge Companion to Philosophy and Music is an outstanding guide and reference source to the key topics, subjects, thinkers and debates in philosophy and music. Over fifty entries by an international team of contributors are organised into six clear sections: * general issues * emotion * history * figures * kinds of music * music, philosophy and related disciplines The Routledge Companion to Philosophy and Music is essential reading for anyone interested in philosophy, music and musicology.
- Author BiographyTheodore Gracyk is Department Chair and Professor of Philosophy at Minnesota State University Moorhead, USA. He is author of Rhythm and Noise: An Aesthetics of Rock (1996); I Wanna Be Me: Rock Music and the Politics of Identity (2001); Listening to Popular Music (2007); and On Music (Routledge, 2013). Andrew Kania is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Trinity University in San Antonio, USA. His principal research is in the philosophy of music, literature, and film. He is the editor of Memento (Routledge, 2009).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- Series TitleRoutledge Philosophy Companions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1406 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byAndrew Kania,Theodore Gracyk
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.