All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Routledge Companion to Philosophy in Organization Studies provides a wide-ranging overview of the significance of philosophy in organizations. The volume brings together a veritable who's-who of scholars that are acclaimed international experts in their specialist subject within organizational studies and philosophy. The contributions to this collection are grouped into three distinct sections: * Foundations - exploring philosophical building blocks with which organizational researchers need to become familiar. * Theories - representing some of the dominant traditions in organizational studies, and how they are dealt with philosophically. * Topics - examining the issues, themes and topics relevant to understanding how philosophy infuses organization studies. Primarily aimed at students and academics associated with business schools and organizational research, The Routledge Companion to Philosophy in Organization Studies is a valuable reference source for anyone engaged in this field.
- Author BiographyRaza Mir is a Professor of Management at William Paterson University, USA. He currently serves as the Chair of the Critical Management Studies Division of the Academy of Management. Hugh Willmott is the Professor of Management, Cass Business School, City University, London and Research Professor of Organization Studies, Cardiff Business School, Cardiff, UK. He is currently an Associate Editor of Academy of Management Review. Michelle Greenwood is Senior Lecturer in Business Ethics at Monash University, Australia. She currently serves as an Associate Editor at Business & Society and Journal of Business Ethics.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Companions in Business, Management and Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight1247 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byHugh Willmott,Michelle Greenwood,Raza Mir
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.