All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $41.94Trending at AU $81.93
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionA twenty-first century version of Roger Fowler's 1973 Dictionary of Modern Critical Terms, this latest edition of The Routledge Dictionary of Literary Terms is the most up-to-date guide to critical and theoretical concepts available to students of literature at all levels. With over forty newly commissioned entries, this essential reference book includes: * an exhaustive range of entries, covering such topics as genre, form, cultural theory and literary technique * new definitions of contemporary critical issues such as Cybercriticism and Globalization * complete coverage of traditional and radical approaches to the study and production of literature * thorough accounts of critical termilogy and analyses of key academic debates * full cross-referencing throughout and suggestions for further reading. Covering both long-established termilogy as well as the specialist vocabulary of modern theoretical schools, The Routledge Dictionary of Literary Terms is an indispensable guide to the principal terms and concepts encountered in debates over literary studies in the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyPeter Childs is Professor of Modern English Literature at the University of Gloucestershire. His recent publications include Modernism (Routledge, 2000) and Contemporary Novelists: British Fiction Since 1970 (Palgrave, 2004). Roger Fowler (1939-1999). The distinguished and long-serving Professor of English and Linguistics at the University of East Anglia was the editor of the original Dictionary of Modern Critical Terms (Routledge, 1973, 1987).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRoutledge Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byPeter Childs,Roger Fowler
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.