All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe first critical and analytical dictionary of Turkish Cinema, this book provides a comprehensive overview of Turkish cinema from its beginnings to the present day. Addressing the lacuna in scholarly work on the topic, this dictionary provides immense detail on a wide range of aspects of Turkish cinema including; prominent filmmakers, films, actors, screenwriters, cinematographers, editors, producers, significant themes, genres, movements, theories, production modes, film journals, film schools and professional organizations. Extensively researched, elaborately detailed and written in a remarkably readable style, the Routledge Dictionary of Turkish Cinema will be invaluable for film scholars and researchers as a reference book and as a guide to the dynamics of the cinema of Turkey.
- Author BiographyGonul Donmez-Colin is a film scholar specializing in the cinemas of the Middle East and Central Asia. She is the author of Turkish Cinema: Identity, Distance and Belonging; Cinemas of the Other: A Personal Journey with Filmmakers from the Middle East and Central Asia and Women, Islam and Cinema, among others.
- Author(s)Gonul Donmez-Colin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note140 black & white halftones
- Weight698 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.