Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an A-to-Z reference, including definitions of key concepts; biographies of key figures; and, discussion of the development of the audio world over the twentieth century. This book provides information on DVDs and CD-ROMs, MP3s and I-Pods, and more. It includes friendly features such as sidebars, timeline, web resources and illustrations.
- Author BiographyThom Holmes is the author of Electronic and Experimental Music (Routledge 2001), among other books on contemporary music.
- Author(s)Thom Holmes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables, 9 black & white halftones
- Weight884 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.