All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe Routledge Guidebook to Aquinas' Summa Theologiae introduces readers to a work which represents the pinnacle of medieval Western scholarship and which has inspired numerous commentaries, imitators, and opposing views. Outlining the main arguments Aquinas utilizes to support his conclusions on various philosophical and theological questions, this clear and comprehensive guide explores: * the historical context in which Aquinas wrote * a critical discussion of the topics outlined in the text including theology, metaphysics, epistemology, psychology, ethics, and political theory * the ongoing influence of the Summa Theologiae in modern philosophy and theology. Offering a close reading of the original work, this guidebook highlights the central themes of Aquinas' masterwork and is an essential read for anyone seeking an understanding of this highly influential work in the history of philosophy.
- Author BiographyJason T. Eberl is the Semler Endowed Chair for Medical Ethics and Professor of Philosophy at Marian University in Indianapolis, USA.
- Author(s)Jason T. Eberl
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Routledge Guides to the Great Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight430 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.