All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.39Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionWittgenstein is one of the most important and influential twentieth-century philosophers in the western tradition. In his Philosophical Investigations he undertakes a radical critique of analytical philosophy's approach to both the philosophy of language and the philosophy of mind. The Routledge Guidebook to Wittgenstein's Philosophical Investigations introduces and assesses: * Wittgenstein's life * The principal ideas of the Philosophical Investigations * Some of the principal disputes concerning the interpretation of his work * Wittgenstein's philosophical method and its connection with the form of the text. With further reading included throughout, this guidebook is essential reading for all students of philosophy, and all those wishing to get to grips with this masterpiece.
- Author BiographyMarie McGinn is Professor Emeritus of Philosophy at the University of York.
- Author(s)Marie McGinn
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- Series TitleThe Routledge Guides to the Great Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.