All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionMary Wollstonecraft was one of the greatest philosophers and writers of the Eighteenth century. During her brief career, she wrote vels, treatises, a travel narrative, a history of the French Revolution, a conduct book, and a children's book. Her most celebrated and widely-read work is A Vindication of the Rights of Woman. This Guidebook introduces: Wollstonecraft's life and the background to A Vindication of the Rights of Woman The ideas and text of A Vindication of the Rights of Woman Wollstonecraft's enduring influence in philosophy and our contemporary intellectual life It is ideal for anyone coming to Wollstonecraft's classic text for the first time and anyone interested in the origins of feminist thought.
- Author BiographySandrine Berges is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at the University of Bilkent, Turkey.
- Author(s)Sandrine Berges
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- Series TitleRoutledge Guides to the Great Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight230 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Series Edited byAnthony Gottlieb
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.