All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.78
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe Routledge Handbook of Language and Identity provides a clear and comprehensive survey of the field of language and identity from an applied linguistics perspective. Forty-one chapters are organised into five sections covering: * theoretical perspectives informing language and identity studies * key issues for researchers doing language and identity studies * categories and dimensions of identity * identity in language learning contexts and among language learners * future directions for language and identity studies in applied linguistics Written by specialists from around the world, each chapter will introduce a topic in language and identity studies, provide a concise and critical survey, in which the importance and relevance to applied linguists is explained and include further reading. The Routledge Handbook of Language and Identity is an essential purchase for advanced undergraduate and postgraduate students of Linguistics, Applied Linguistics and TESOL. Advisory board: David Block (Institucio Catalana de Recerca i Estudis Avancats/ Universitat de Lleida, Spain); John Joseph (University of Edinburgh); Bonny Norton (University of British Colombia, Canada).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- Series TitleRoutledge Handbooks in Applied Linguistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white tables, 1 colour tables
- Weight1270 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited bySian Preece
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.