All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe Routledge Handbook of Linguistics offers a comprehensive introduction and reference point to the discipline of linguistics. This wide-ranging survey of the field brings together a range of perspectives, covering all the key areas of linguistics and drawing on interdisciplinary research in subjects such as anthropology, psychology and sociology. The 36 chapters, written by specialists from around the world, provide: * an overview of each topic; * an introduction to current hypotheses and issues; * future trajectories; * suggestions for further reading. With extensive coverage of both theoretical and applied linguistic topics, The Routledge Handbook of Linguistics is an indispensable resource for students and researchers working in this area.
- Author BiographyKeith Allan is Emeritus Professor of Linguistics at Monash University and Honorary Associate Professor at the University of Queensland.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2015
- Series TitleRoutledge Handbooks in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note10 black & white tables, 21 black & white line drawings
- Weight1179 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byKeith Allan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.