Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe Routledge Handbook of Second Language Acquisition brings together fifty leading international figures in the field to produce a state-of-the-art overview of Second Language Acquisition. The Handbook covers a wide range of topics related to Second Language Acquisition: language in context, linguistic, psycholinguistic, and neurolinguistic theories and perspectives, skill learning, individual differences, L2 learning settings, and language assessment. All chapters introduce the reader to the topic, outline the core issues, then explore the pedagogical application of research in the area and possible future development. The Routledge Handbook of Second Language Acquisition is an essential resource for all those studying and researching Second Language Acquisition.
- Author BiographySusan Gass is University Distinguished Professor in the Department of Linguistics and Languages at Michigan State University. She is the author of many titles and co-author of Second Language Acquisition: An Introductory Course, Fourth Edition (Routledge, 2013). Alison Mackey is Professor in the Department of Linguistics at Georgetown University. She is the author of many titles, and co-author of Data Elicitation for Second and Foreign Language Research (Routledge 2007), with Susan M. Gass.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/11/2011
- Series TitleRoutledge Handbooks in Applied Linguistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight1292 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byAlison Mackey,Susan M. Gass
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.