Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking book is the first to provide a thorough review and analysis of Tourism Research. The book is organised around topical themes and moves logically with a review of the beginnings of tourism research, to a discussion of emerging forms of tourism and future direction, which are supported with numerous international examples from the planning and development stage. The underlying theoretical dimensions of tourism research are reviewed, analysed and discussed from a range of perspectives. The book brings together leading tourism researchers and provides an excellent reference for students & academics interested in the historical foundations and current issues in tourism research.
- Author BiographyCathy H. C. Hsu is a Professor and Associate Dean in the School of Hotel and Tourism Management at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University. William C. Gartner is a Professor of Applied Economics at the University of Minnesota, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication29/06/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 74 black & white tables, 5 black & white halftones
- Weight992 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byCathy H. C. Hsu,William C. Gartner
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.