All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Routledge Intermediate Brazilian Reader is a comprehensive reader aimed at intermediate level students of Brazilian Portuguese. The aim is to provide a structured language teaching resource that is enjoyable and stimulating for learners, but that also provides meaningful cultural contexts. This Brazilian Reader consists of twenty readings graded on the basis of complexity of vocabulary, grammar and syntax. It presents a range of different text types which give a good representation of contemporary Brazilian writing, including fiction and n-fiction by some of Brazil's most prominent and popular authors. Key features include: * vocabulary lists for quick reference * reading comprehension questions * exercises to learn and review important vocabulary * focus on idiomatic expressions * full answer key to vocabulary and idiom exercises * Portuguese-English glossary at the back Suitable for both class use and independent study, The Routledge Intermediate Brazilian Reader is an essential tool for facilitating vocabulary learning and increasing reading proficiency.
- Author BiographyJohn Whitlam is a freelance writer, university lecturer and lexicographer based in Rio de Janeiro. He is the author of the Routledge Modern Brazilian Portuguese Grammar and accompanying Workbook, as well as co-author of three of the best-selling bilingual dictionaries of Portuguese and English.
- Author(s)John Whitlam
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight272 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.