All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Routledge Intermediate Dutch Reader has been specially designed for upper intermediate learners of Dutch and comprises a broad selection of graded readings. The readings are taken from a range of contemporary Dutch writing, from newspapers and magazines through to specialist journals and the internet. The texts have been specifically selected to ensure students receive maximum exposure to topics pertaining to Dutch language, culture and society, making this Reader an enjoyable and stimulating resource with a meaningful cultural context. Each reading is fully supported by: * a general introduction * a vocabulary list with example sentences * a number of text comprehension questions and extensive vocabulary exercises with model answers provided in the key * a wide variety of speaking exercises relevant to the vocabulary and topic at hand * a number of internet research tasks * a short list of suggested further reading. A full glossary of words, an overview of fixed word combinations and an outline of irregular verbs are also available as free downloads at http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415550086/ Suitable for both class use and independent study, The Routledge Intermediate Dutch Reader is an essential tool for facilitating vocabulary learning and increasing reading proficiency.
- Author BiographyDr Eddy Verbaan is a Research Associate at the University of Sheffield, UK. He has taught Dutch Studies at the Universities of Leiden, Paris IV-Sorbonne, Nottingham and Sheffield, and has published on didactics and early modern urban history writing in Holland. Christine Sas is a Teaching Fellow of Dutch Language and Sociolinguistics at University College London's Department of Dutch. She has taught Dutch in Antwerp (Belgium) and at the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office (UK), and has co-authored the Routledge Intensive Dutch Course. Janneke Louwerse teaches Dutch at a secondary school in Delft, the Netherlands. She is a specialist in pedagogy and ICT, and has contributed to several teaching methods to support the implementation of electronic learning environments in language teaching.
- Author(s)Christine Sas,Eddy Verbaan,Janneke Louwerse
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- LanguageEnglish, Dutch; Flemish
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.