All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe Linguistics Encyclopedia is a single-volume Encyclopedia covering all major and subsidiary areas of linguistics and applied linguistics. The seventy nine articles provide in-depth coverage of the topics and sub-topics of the field, extensively cross-referenced so the reader can see how areas interrelate. Including a substantial introduction which provides a potted history of linguistics and suggestions for further reading, this is an indispensable reference tool for specialists and n-specialists alike. This new edition includes ten completely new articles, introducing new areas like slang language and new techlogies. Articles from the previous edition have also been thoroughly updated.
- Author BiographyProfessor Kirsten Malmkjaer is Director of the Translation studies Programme at the University of Leicester , UK. She is editor of Target: International Journal of Translation studies.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2009
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1292 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byKirsten Malmkjaer
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.