All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe editors of this essential Reader recognise the valuable and varied benefits of connecting the two fields of education and psychology, and have carefully selected contributions to reflect current trends in the subject and examples of how kwledge has an impact on practice. This lively and authoritative book features sections on topics as varied as: * assessment * language * motivation * cognition and development * intelligence * memory * special educational needs Psychology and education have an entwined relationship, but one that is often complex and delicate. Day-to-day pressures of classroom life may often result in the negligence of the importance of child development. It is therefore crucial for students and practitioners to keep abreast of recent educational changes, which raise new questions for educational psychology. With a specially written introduction from the editors, providing a much-needed context to the current education climate, students of educational psychology will find this Reader an important route map to further reading and understanding.
- Author BiographyHarry Daniels and Anne Edwards are both Professors at the School of Education, University of Birmingham. They co-direct the Centre for Sociocultural and Activity Theory Research.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/12/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledgeFalmer Readers in Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Note6 black & white line drawings
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAnne Edwards,Harry Daniels
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.