All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionOf all the world's seaborne military organizations, the British Royal Navy is perhaps the most prestigious. Protector of the British Empire and defender of British freedom, it has provided the template on which nearly all other national navies have modelled themselves. This book explores the changes in the uniforms of the Royal Navy from the 18th Century to 1970. It includes details from the dress regulations as laid down in the first official illustrated text on the topic, which dated from 1825, up through the present day, and addresses all variations for climate, rank, and equipment requirements.
- Author BiographyRobert Wilkinson-Latham specializes in military uniforms and weapons and has written many books to include a multitude of historical events. His previous works for Osprey include the highly acclaimed Napoleon s Artillery.
- Author(s)Robert Wilkinson-Latham
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/06/1977
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleMen-at-Arms
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width180 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.