All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionWith this resource, teachers will learn to step beyond the boundaries of the traditional linguistic-mathematical paradigm of assessment. In the new, brain-based assessment paradigm, instruction and assessment are two sides of a single coin. Using MI-based rubrics is the key to building authentic and intelligence-fair assessments. Provided here are 80 MI-based rubrics guidelines which can be applied and adapted to students' performances using the various intelligences; 240+ questions to ask when evaluating or assessing students' MI-based performances and the content/material assessed; 240+ questions to ask students about their MI-based performances to confirm their understanding of the required content/material; real classroom examples of MI-based assessment and rubrics which have been used by teachers; and more.
- Author BiographyDavid Lazear is the founder of New Dimensions of Learning, an organization that helps train educators and businesspeople to apply cutting-edge research on multiple intelligences and other brain-based approaches to instruction and business. He is the author of Eight Ways of Teaching, Intelligence Builders for Every Student, and The Intelligent Curriculum. He lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)David Lazear
- PublisherZephyr Press
- Date of Publication22/11/1999
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationArizona
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintZephyr Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight628 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.