All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionFor those bad girls who find most joke books tame, this salacious selection will tickle the funny bone. With the raunchiest, rudest jokes for women ever, this -holds-barred joke book will have you in stitches at the outrageous one-liners, stories and punchlines served up for you and your mates. It is packed with provocative, filthy fun for uninhibited girls, subject areas run the gamut from romance, chat-ups, one-nighters and dirty talk to foreplay, penis size, orgasms and between-the-sheets mishaps. We dare you t to blush.
- Author BiographyStephen Arnott and Mike Haskins' previous joke book, Man Walks Into A Bar, sold more than 140,000 copies in the UK. The pair are established writers of gags, sketches and one-liners for TV and radio, and between them they have written for a huge variety of comedians (Steve Coogan, Smith & Jones, Smack The Pony, Hale & Pace, Rory Bremner). In addition, Stephen Arnott wrote Eating Your Auntie Is Wrong, Sex: A User's Guide, Now Wash Your Hands, and The Languid Goat is Always Thin. Haskins wrote Drugs: A User's Guide and Not The Millennium. They collaborated for The Ultimate Book of Filthy Jokes in 2005.
- Author(s)Katie Reynolds
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2008
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Note40 b&w illustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.