CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rules of Ties has everything you need to kw about ties. The book offers you a paradigm shift and tells you what types of ties are proper for business and social activities. The book teaches you how to wear your tie correctly. John T. Molloy considers the ties the most important status symbols. Many men wear fancy ties but wear the ties with a sloppy kt or at a wrong length. Tie experts maintain that a well-tied tie should have a forward arch beneath the kt, but one kws how to accomplish this goal. Every fashion book teaches its readers how to tie the three most popular tie kts, the four-in-hand, Windsor, and half Windsor. If you use one of these kts, you probably will never have a chance to arch out your tie. The book exclusively teaches you the biggest secret in tie history--how to arch out a tie without using any artificial device, such as a collar pin or a vest.
- Author BiographyMr. Ivan M.C. Chen was born in 1956 in Taipei, Taiwan. He graduated in 1977 from Ming-Chi Institute of Technology. In 1983, Mr. Chen came to the United States to pursue advanced degrees. He earned an MBA from the University of Scranton, PA in 1985 and a Ph.D. in education from the University of Missouri-Kansas City in 1991. Mr. Chen strives for perfection on everything he does. He studies constantly and becomes an expert on whatever he does. He has been able to share his expertise through publications in various professions. He wrote a manuscript, The Psychology of Soldiers, which was recommended by the Ministry of Defense to join the Seventh Military Sciences Golden Statue Award Contest in Taiwan. He published many articles on business and management in prominent magazines and journals in Taiwan. He was chosen as one of the keynote speakers to present his doctoral dissertation in the Seventh Conference of Distance Education Association held at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 1991. After serving tens of thousands of customers in a retail department store for more than ten years, Mr. Chen has gained valuable expertise in menswear. Mr. Chen has been able to understand and explain many phenomena in men's clothing better than any fashion expert. Mr. Chen often provides surprising, yet convincing explanations. Many of his answers are thought provoking and are contrary to common beliefs.
- Author(s)Ivan M C Chen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/12/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.