Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $56.37Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.25
About this product
- Description'The soldiers are coming,' he said. 'They are checking every house. There is free grog for all.' '...The air was full with the smell of bonfires. Their glare illuminated the night sky and showed to us the streets filled with drunken soldiers and scared citizenry, us amongst them.' David Bellamy fears the strange new land of New South Wales, its inhabitants and its wild creatures. He fears his relatives who have taken him in, and the Goverr himself - the swearing, cursing Goverr Bligh. Then on the anniversary of British settlement in Sydney, 26th January, 1808, David and his new friends, Kitty and Ralph, witness the military march on Government House from the streets of Sydney Town.
- Author(s)Libby Gleeson
- PublisherScholastic Australia
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMy Australian Story
- Place of PublicationLindfield
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScholastic Australia
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.