Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $12.40Trending at AU $12.73
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.55
- AU $12.59Trending at AU $19.44
- AU $4.00Trending at AU $4.06
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.94
- AU $5.10Trending at AU $8.28
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.55
About this product
- DescriptionCome and explore the noisy jungle with this bestselling picture book and audio CD!
- Author BiographyDavid Wojtowycz is a bestselling, award-winning author and artist. He studied at Goldsmiths College in London, graduating with a degree in Fine Art. In 1996 David illustrated his first book for children, Rumble in the Jungle, which went on to become an international bestseller. David has gone on to create many more hugely successful children's books, including The Lion Who Wanted to Love, winner of the Red House Book Award, and the bestselling Mad About Minibeasts. David lives in Berlin. Giles Andreae is the author of many top selling award-winning picture books. For Orchard, these include Rumble in the Jungle, Commotion in the Ocean, and I Love My Mummy. However, it is for the international bestseller Giraffes Can't Dance that he is best known. Giles is also the creator of Purple Ronnie, Britain's favourite stickman, and of the artist/philosopher, Edward Monkton. These two ranges of greetings cards, books and merchandise have made Giles the country's top selling living poet and an icon of contemporary popular culture. Giles lives with his wife, Victoria, a children's clothes designer, and their four young children by the river in Oxfordshire. Hugh Laurie was born in Oxford, England on June 11, 1959. He was educated at Eton and Cambridge. He joined the Footlights at Cambridge, meeting Stephen Fry there. Hugh is well-known for his TV roles in Blackadder and Jeeves and Wooster, also for his film work including Stuart Little. Hugh is married and lives in London with his wife and three children. His many audiobook readings include Lauren Child's Beware of the Storybook Wolves and Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Book.
- Author(s)Giles Andreae
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Weight250 g
- Width240 mm
- Height303 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Wojtowycz
- Read byHugh Laurie
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-Audio (Audiobook)
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.