CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.99
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
About this product
- DescriptionThere's a rumble in the jungle, There's a whisper in the trees, The animals are waking up and rustling the leaves...Come into the jungle for a isy rhyming animal romp your little ones will love! Lots of favourite animals are brought to life with fun, vibrant artwork, including chattering chimps, ermous elephants and terrifying tigers. This bestselling picture book from an award-winning creative comes complete with a CD recording of the story, read by star actor Hugh Laurie!
- Author BiographyDavid Wojtowycz is a bestselling, award-winning author and artist. He studied at Goldsmiths College in London, graduating with a degree in Fine Art. In 1996 David illustrated his first book for children, Rumble in the Jungle, which went on to become an international bestseller. David has gone on to create many more hugely successful children's books, including The Lion Who Wanted to Love, winner of the Red House Book Award, and the bestselling Mad About Minibeasts. David lives in Berlin. Giles Andreae is the author of many top selling award-winning picture books. For Orchard, these include Rumble in the Jungle, Commotion in the Ocean, and I Love My Mummy. However, it is for the international bestseller Giraffes Can't Dance that he is best known. Giles is also the creator of Purple Ronnie, Britain's favourite stickman, and of the artist/philosopher, Edward Monkton. These two ranges of greetings cards, books and merchandise have made Giles the country's top selling living poet and an icon of contemporary popular culture. Giles lives with his wife, Victoria, a children's clothes designer, and their four young children by the river in Oxfordshire. Hugh Laurie was born in Oxford, England on June 11, 1959. He was educated at Eton and Cambridge. He joined the Footlights at Cambridge, meeting Stephen Fry there. Hugh is well-known for his TV roles in Blackadder and Jeeves and Wooster, also for his film work including Stuart Little. Hugh is married and lives in London with his wife and three children. His many audiobook readings include Lauren Child's Beware of the Storybook Wolves and Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Book.
- Author(s)Giles Andreae
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Weight250 g
- Width240 mm
- Height303 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Wojtowycz
- Read byHugh Laurie
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-Audio (Audiobook)
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.