CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe restorers guide - a complete description of every variation of every BSA Unit Single (C15, B40, B25, B44, B50 and TR25w) including all the myriad detailed factory modifications, the reasons for the changes, modern equivalents (especially paints) and modifications to improve roadworthiness - if it is a Unit Single then the answers are here! The companion volume to the very well kwn Rupert Ratio Unit Single Manual Volume 1 The Engine, Volume 2 covers in considerable detail every component (except the engine) during the long production history of the BSA Unit Single and includes variations for the US and other markets. The book covers all the frames, tanks, wheels, tinware, stands, brakes, suspension, seats, exhausts, electrics, paint colours and finishes, electrics, controls, instrumentation and tools. An essential book for restorers of BSA Unit Singles and also the Triumph variation of the Unit Single the TR25w, and also for those who are seeking to improve their machines through the use of modern parts and techniques. Amazingly detailed and well illustrated with a colour section for the transfers (decals), this book is a real boon to owners of BSA Unit Singles.
- Author BiographyRupert Ratio is a long time contributor to The Star, the magazine of the BSA Owners Club, and technical consultant on matters relating to the BSA Unit Singles to the club. Under his real name of David Smith he is a design technology teacher by profession.
- Author(s)Rupert Ratio
- PublisherPanther Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2014
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Series TitleRupert Ratio
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationBucks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPanther Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/11/2016
- Content Note400 approx , 40 approx. colour illustrations of the transfers (decals)
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.