All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time, this book presents everything you need to kw about Russian women and the process of meeting them and bringing them to the US through a concise and accessible format. We'll cover everything from how to pick the right agency to meeting her to dealing with her parents, to avoiding scams to just about anything else you could encounter while trying to find the Russian woman of your dreams. This book is a must for anyone looking to date or marry a Russian woman.
- Author BiographyIvan Asimov has years of experience teaching conversational Russian to students from all walks of life.
- Author(s)Ivan Asimov
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.