Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.40Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe Russian Nuclear Shield from Stalin to Yeltsan makes extensive use of Soviet and Russian sources to provide the first full analysis of Moscow's ballistic missile defense policy from its origins to the most recent post-Soviet developments. It considers the Soviets' motivations for pursuing an Anti-Ballistic Missile (ABM) capability and the extent of their success, and reveals that ballistic missile defense policy was used by every political leadership as a means of sending signals about Moscow's intentions to the West.
- Author BiographyJennifer G. Mathers is Lecturer in the Department of International Politics at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth.
- Author(s)Jennifer Mathers
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication02/12/2000
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleSt Antony's Series
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width146 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.