All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on the acclaimed success of its inaugural SFP LookBook, Schiffer Fashion Presss style guide extraordinaire kicks off its second season with Spring 2014 runway looks from Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. Ideal for identifying trends in color, fabric, embellishment, styling, and silhouette, here are images of more than 3,200 looks from more than 85 of todays top designers, including Carolina Herrera, Mara Hoffman, Nicole Miller, Noon by Noor, Pamella Roland, Rebecca Minkoff, and more. This exhaustive compilation showcases high-end ready-to-wear, sportswear, menswear, swimwear, resort, and eveningwear presentations, but also offers comprehensive looks at styling trends for hair, beauty, and accessories. The SFP LookBook compiles everything that the Spring 2014 collections have to offer in one volume of high-quality images--it is a must have for designers, trend spotters, students, stylists, buyers, and fashion enthusiasts everywhere.
- Author BiographyJesse Marth has contributed to many Schiffer books on design, pop and fringe culture, and art. He cut his teeth as an entertainment journalist, covering travel, art, music, fashion, nightlife, and dining for English-language publications in Chengdu and Shanghai, China. The suburbs of Reading, Pennsylvania, are now where he calls home.
- Author(s)Jesse Marth
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2014
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note3,200 colour illus
- Weight1730 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.