All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDocumenting over 3,000 years of East Mediterranean history, <i>The Sacred Bridge</i> is an up-to-date depiction of Biblical history and geography by way of the ancient sources with original texts and translations from native languages incorporated into the narrative of the Atlas. With impeccable scholarship, this stunning Bible atlas with full-color maps, pictures, and diagrams reflects 10 years of research and is the gold standard of Bible atlases. Emphasis throughout the current work is on the ancient written sources every ancient passage is interpreted firsthand, from its native language. Archaeological evidence has been taken into account whenever it is relevant. </p>
- Author Biography<b>R. Steven Notley</b> is Distinguished Professor of New Testament and Christian Origins on the New York City campus of Nyack College and director of its graduate programs in Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins. He is the coauthor of many books and articles including <i>The Sacred Bridge: Carta s Atlas of the Biblical World</i>, <i>The Sage from Galilee: Rediscovering Jesus Jewish Genius</i>, <i>Parables of the Sages</i>, and <i>A Triglott Edition with Notes and Commentary</i>.
- Author(s)Anson F. Rainey,Steven R. Notley
- PublisherCarta,The Israel Map & Publishing Company Ltd,Israel
- Date of Publication27/05/2014
- Country of PublicationIsrael
- ImprintCarta,The Israel Map & Publishing Company Ltd,Israel
- Weight1928 g
- Width241 mm
- Height333 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.