Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sacred Drops attempts to address a few of the following questions that arise in the human mind in the realm of spirituality: Where is the mind? Where is it located in the spatial-temporal field of existence? How does it operate and cope with suffering? Why should we seek to understand it? While mankind is able to analyze physical suffering through the prism of available medical research, mental suffering is more complex and t as well understood. Over the course of human history, saints, prophets, and philosophers have pondered and opined on the subject of mental suffering. Ancient scriptures dating back thousands of years have dealt with this matter in metaphysical terms, thereby providing a psychological support system to cope with the problem of mental suffering. Despite these available tools, the human mind struggles, suffers, and pursues all possible avenues in search of happiness. Our desire for personal reflection and improvement led us to undertake the exercise of writing this book. In this anthology, we seek to facilitate an easier understanding of spiritual matters, through the use of anecdotes, pictures, and poetry. It is our sincere hope that this book will, at a minimum, provide you a deeper understanding and food for thought in the area of spirituality.
- Author(s)Ajmal Sobhan MD,Venki Venkat Ph.D.
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.