All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionFor those who seek a deeper realisation of Egypt's legacy, here is a guide to living the history of a culture that believed its sacred tradition was a timeless conduit to divine kwledge. With an elaborate can of religious and philosophical wisdom that is conveyed through hymns, litanies, spells and ceremonies, The Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt offers the serious practitioner an authentic blueprint for creating a modern temple and entering an exclusive dimension of the ancient mysteries.
- Author BiographyRosemary Clark is a writer and lecturer on the esoteric tradition of ancient Egypt and its religious, philosophical, and metaphysical legacy in modern times. Her continuing study in this field derives from a thirty-year background in historical research, travel throughout the Middle East, and the development of a repertoire of unique skills in recreating Egyptian ceremony and rituals. She has been a featured speaker on several tours of Egypt, and has acted as coordinator for on-site devotional temple activities. Ms. Clark served as exhibit leader for the Tutankhamun tour when it came to Chicago in 1977, and illustrated The Traveler’s Key to Ancient Egypt (New York: Knopf, 1985). She has appeared on NBC television in a feature broadcast on her work as founder of Temple Harakhte, a group of men and women devoted to the experiential religious practices of Egypt’s Old Kingdom. Above and beyond offering a thorough knowledge of Egyptian history and mythology, Clark is well versed in the hieroglyphic script, its transliteration and the translation of ancient texts, and in the nuances of Hermetic philosophy and Sacred Science.
- Author(s)Rosemary Clark
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/08/2003
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date14/12/2011
- Content Noteill
- Weight794 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.