All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionOur liberation starts by considering what we learned in kindergarten: don't hit, don't steal, don't lie..., that is, the naggression principle (NaP). It shows the NaP is the moral foundation of a humane society, in fact the highest social principle: Sacred. There is ne higher. The SNaP architecture of adult belief can be spread conveniently, intelligently, and quickly to everyone. When that happens, the humans win.
- Author BiographyBrian Wright is a freelance writer and editor specializing in technical systems and marketing documentation. He acquired his bachelor of science in mechanical engineering (BSME) from Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan. Brian has long been active in the politics of liberty, and was an early mover to the Free State of New Hampshire in 2005. In addition to the Sacred Nonaggression Principle (SNaP) book-and the seven modules that compose it-he is the author of New Pilgrim Chronicles-a diary and perspective of his experience of the Free State-, and a personal drug war story, There Must Be Some Mistake. The SNaP book is the third of his trilogy of political monographs. Brian has a Web opinion and review site (thecoffeecoaster.com), runs a motivation and empowerment business, and is working on several creative literary and Agorist projects.
- Author(s)MR Brian Wright
- Date of Publication06/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.