All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.80
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.31
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionCaught between Western and Middle Eastern cultures, Valentina never fathomed the danger of marrying Ibrahim, a powerful and charismatic native of Dubai. But when she learns of the sudden death of their young son, she embarks on a desperate and dangerous journey to uncover the truth. Omius revelations plague her as she hunts and is hunted across the Arabian Desert and through the heart of Paris. In her fight to survive and possibly save her son, she turns to an old love for help and lands in a quagmire of betrayal that tests her courage and integrity. Will Valentina's resourcefulness and grit lead to her son's survival? Through the microcosm of a family, The Sacrificial Son portrays the mistrust between Middle Eastern and Western cultures and the treachery it can engender.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author: Djemal was born and raised in Cairo, Egypt before her family fled and returned to France as refugees. After eight years in Paris working for an American publisher, she immigrated to the U.S. where she continued her education and raised a family. Her writing reflects her experience of two cross continental transplants, the culture clashes as well as the kinship between East and West. Currently she lives in California.
- Author(s)Denise Djemal
- PublisherLuminare Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLuminare Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.