CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a story about ranching in the desert country of rthwest Utah, southwest Idaho, rtheast Nevada and southeast Oregon during the 1960s. It is based on the lives of people that made this huge open country their home and their lively hood, and takes place over a one year period from Christmas Eve to the next Christmas Eve where they all rendevous at the Sage Rat Flats Hotel.
- Author BiographyP.C. Weller is a retired livestock rancher who calls eastern Oregon home and protrays his years experience through his main characters, TJ and Barney.
- Author(s)P Calder Weller
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.