All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionThe Saint and Patricia are looking forward to a relaxing holiday with friends in Miami - but when they arrive the house is empty and their friends gone. The plot thickens that evening when a tanker explodes off the coast and a dead British sailor washes up on the shore. Simon suspects a link between the explosion and the disappearance, particularly once shady millionaire Randolph March gets involved. But can there really be a Nazi spy ring operating out of Florida?
- Author BiographyLeslie Charteris was born in Singapore and moved to England in 1919. He left Cambridge University early when his first novel was accepted for publication. He wrote novels about the Saint throughout his life, becoming one of the 20th century's most prolific and popular authors.
- Author(s)Leslie Charteris
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMulholland Books
- Weight218 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.