All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFresh, healthy, wholesome, and delicious - there can be so much more to salads than just a few leaves on a plate. These tasty recipes will inspire you to urish your body from the inside out with every delicious forkful. Take inspiration from countries all around the globe and whip up hearty salads that are nutritious and full of flavour. From Mediterranean recipes to Asian-inspired classics, salads have never been been as popular. This delightful book showcases beautifully balanced salads, with chapters covering Meat and Poultry, Fish and Shellfish, Dairy, Grains, Beans and Pulses, and Simply Fruits and Vegetables. Salads are ideal for light meals, and there are plenty of ideas here that can be made in advance and transported to the office or school. The book also contains midweek ideas that will please the whole family, as well as some impressive dishes that wouldn't be out of place at a dinner party. Sprouted seeds and micro greens are becoming increasingly popular, and are w readily available to buy, but Nicola goes the extra mile by showing you how to sprout seeds at home, so you will always have some on hand to throw into a speedy dish. With more and more people aspiring to eat healthier diets, and with such a large variety of fresh and interesting ingredients w readily available, there has never been a better time to experiment and discover some new favourites.
- Author BiographyNicola Graimes is an award-winning writer specializing in nutritional health, vegetarian cooking, and food for children. A former editor of Vegetarian Living magazine, she has written more than 26 books, including 'Great Healthy Food for Vegetarian Kids', which won Best Vegetarian Cookbook in the World Gourmand Awards 2010. For Ryland Peters & Small she has written 'Super Fresh Juices & Smoothies' (978-1-84975-493-4). Nicola lives in Brighton.
- Author(s)Nicola Graimes
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note120 x col photographs
- Weight686 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.