All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.75Trending at AU $36.05
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.10
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $28.53
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.08
- AU $33.56Trending at AU $33.92
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $38.29
- AU $31.42Trending at AU $34.71
About this product
- DescriptionMany of us overlook the word 'salad'. To many, salad is just a plate of 'rabbit' food, or the 'skinny' girl's diet. It is a leaf or two scattered around a dish, accompanied by a few lone vegetables, and a dash of dressing. Yes, the salad is unfortunately rewned for being a bit of a loner within the food community. Former MasterChef contestant and 'salad making goddess' Courtney Roulston specializes in the art of making and dressing real salads. No more drab, tasteless bowls of leaves but zingy, explosive dishes that will have you salivating for weeks! In her book, Courtney will show you just how easy it is to recreate some of her most sought-after salad recipes, using fresh ingredients that are both delicious and healthy! Soft gooey eggs, roasted nuts, middle-eastern spices, BBQ meats, poached seafood, cured meats, salty cheeses, tender vegetables, thick yoghurts, sweet fruits and zesting dressings, just to name a few of the revolutionary salad combos included in this book! Offering up 130 recipes, accompanied by full colour photographs detailing the salads in all their mouth-watering glory, The Salad Kitchen is the perfect addition to every kitchen.
- Author BiographyAs a child, Courtney was more into playing cricket and fishing than cooking, but at the age of eight she started studying Margaret Fulton's cookbooks, and it was then that she first realized that she'd taken a real liking to cooking. After her time on MasterChef, Courtney set up her own successful catering company with clients ranging from a popular sports team to private catering jobs. Courtney's passion for food is reflected in the beautifully created dishes she creates- with her speciality sitting in the art of making and dressing real salads, accompanied by her own very distinctive twist.
- Author(s)Courtney Roulston
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1039 g
- Width200 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.