All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe powerful and influential last poems of an unsung master, w again available, with a new introduction by National Book Award winner Mark DotyJames L. White's The Salt Ecstasies originally published in 1982, shortly after White's untimely death has earned a reputation for its artful and explicit expression of love and desire. In this new edition, with an introduction by Mark Doty and previously unpublished works by White, his invaluable poetry is again available clear, passionate, and hard-earned. The Salt Ecstasies is a new book in the Graywolf Poetry Re/View Series, edited by Doty, dedicated to bringing essential books of contemporary American poetry back into print.
- Author BiographyJames L. White was born in 1936. He was the author of four poetry collections. He lived for many years in Minneapolis, until his death in 1981.
- Author(s)James L White
- PublisherGraywolf Press
- Date of Publication22/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleGraywolf Poetry Re/View
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGraywolf Press
- Weight136 g
- Width147 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Introduction byMark Doty
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.