All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of The Tenth Gift comes ather story of exotic, foreign lands, entwining storylines spanning generations, and the quests to overcome love lost. The desert lay before them, and the secrets of the amulet . . . From Tafraout's magnificent mountainside, Isobel absorbs the heat and romance of the Moroccan vista before her, with mosque and homes scattered far below. But a mere slip sees her tumbling uncontrollably into the arms of handsome rescuer TaIb, who tices her unusual silver amulet, and that her fall has revealed a tiny scroll hidden within. Entranced by the possibilities of its intricate and illegible script, they set out for the Sahara in search of a Tuareg elder to unlock the riddles of its past. Little does Izzy realize that the desert holds the key to more mysteries than the amulet's. From beneath the beating sun emerges madic Princess Mariata, whose stories of tortured love bind her to the precious talisman in Izzy's hands. She's battled the sands; she's found and lost love among its dunes. And where the amulet crosses both their paths, answers to the deepest secrets lie.
- Author BiographyJANE JOHNSON is a British novelist, historian and publisher. She is the UK editor for Dean Koontz and George R.R. Martin, and as Jude Fisher has written the companions to Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movie trilogies.
- Author(s)Jane Johnson
- PublisherAnchor Canada
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnchor Canada
- Weight281 g
- Width163 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.